Saturday, July 12, 2008

Real Foods (company)

Real FoodsI love hummus, but I'm never happy with my attempts at homemade. Which is just my round about way of saying that I buy a lot of premade. The best hummus that my favorite retailer (amazon fresh) carries, is from Real Foods. It's really tasty, and only two chemicals on the ingredients list.

For the 4th of July we tried to be traditional, but also lazy, so we got some Real Foods ballpark potato salad. It was fantastic. It had hard boiled eggs in it. It was really peppery and super dense.

So, I think I'm a fan of this company. I just ordered some of their Tzatziki. I'll let you know how that goes.

Oh, by the way, their website is a little misleading. Amazon has a lot more than one item when you search for Real Foods.

update
The Tzatziki is good!

No comments: