Thursday, December 25, 2008

xmas pizza

At my house, we're not what most people would call traditionalists. We do have our things that we do though. Like pizza for breakfast on christmas day. It started at my mom's house, back when I was vegetarian. She normally makes ham and crap, but she happened to have some frozen pizza crusts around, so she whipped up some pizza.

The idea stuck.


it's homemade pizza

It's "homemade" in that it is assembled in house, but these days most ingredients come prepared. The sauce is from a can, etc. I'm sure you'll be surprised to hear that I don't make the cheese from scratch either. I know, scandalous right? I do srhed the cheese myself. Also, I cut vegetables. The crust is one of those frozen dough balls. I don't use none of that boboli crap; it makes the baby jesus cry.

No comments: