Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tandoori Tikka Chicken

Speaking of World Market. This marinade fell in to my basket while I was there. Luckily I just happened to have a kitchen full of chicken, skewers and electric grills.

No trick photography! This is a single, shocking shot!
The funny thing about this stuff is there's "No ... Artificial Colours", and yet the package clearly depicts bright red/orange (rorange?) chicken bits. How is this not false advertising?

It's easy. Easy peasy. In the directions they tell you to add orange food dye if you want orange chicken.

Mmm. Charry.
It's nice to have the choice to be honest.

Anyway, it's a simple and quick marinade. Yogurt and the packet. We had greek yogurt, which worked out very well, actually. I think I'll be doing this again.

No comments: